Programme Manager (BPM)
£75k-£90k + excellent benefits
Bloom is working on behalf of one of the leading wealth & asset management businesses globally who are currently going through a large scale digital transformation phase across multiple workstreams. This includes both BPM and Intelligent Automation.
Purpose of the Role
As a member of the Business Process Management Rapid Delivery Team, this role will work to progress and embed innovation across the business, working with the business to design, develop and run streamlined and automated solutions to maximise business benefits.
Specifically, this role will lead the Business Process Management Rapid Delivery Team, holding ultimate accountability for the delivery of projects. This role will provide informed and knowledgeable advice as part of senior stakeholder interactions, forums and governance in order to maximise the process excellence proposition, and to ensure project delivery drives commercially efficient and effective solutions.
Business Process Management Programme Delivery
- Oversees holistic performance of Business Process Management Delivery Team, including ensuring that the Business Process Management proposition is grown, stakeholders are engaged and bought-in, opportunities are commercially viable, and projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Supports the Head of Business Process Management in setting annual goals, targets and budgets; sharing lessons learnt and proposed areas of improvement
- Works with the Planning Office Lead and Delivery Leads to oversee demand planning, forecasting, resourcing and scheduling of the project pipeline
- Provides visible leadership and management oversight of the Business Process Management delivery teams by providing support, guidance, motivation and coaching to ensure projects are successful and meet the needs and requirements of the client
Business Process Management Centre of Excellence Support
- Maintains awareness of current and future market and technology developments inside and outside of the Business Process Management organisation through offerings, white papers, blogs, upskilling and learning opportunities etc.
- Plays an active part in the leadership and ongoing success of the Business Process Management organisation
Business Process Management Business Engagement & Stakeholder Relationships
- Works in partnership with business stakeholders providing active participation in relevant BU forums, governance, meetings and other initiatives
- Acts as an advocate of Business Process Management across the business maintaining strong relationships to help identify and shape future project demand
- Works with the Governance & Design Authority to ensure alignment with strategic architecture and target operating models and compliance to all regulatory and compliance management frameworks
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Established track record in similar capacity / industry / coverage with demonstrable experience within a senior delivery role
- Proven experience of leadership within the transformation of a business including significant personal contribution to the success of the initiative and the measurable impact on customers, employees and performance
- Significant experience of reviewing and changing business models and practices to optimise performance and generate cost savings and improvements whilst delivering employee and customer benefits
- Excellent communication and active listening capability, with a proven track record of generating dialogue and motivating others at all levels of the business to achieve results and exceed targets. Ability to communicate complex and emotive topics in understandable and relevant business language through a range of written and verbal approaches
- Demonstrable experience in specialist professional and technical capabilities in Business Process Management tools such as Appian or similar.
- Exposure to Automation (RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence), Operational Excellence approaches and methods (Lean thinking, Process excellence, System & Management Thinking), Performance Analytics, Performance Management, Service Delivery, Operational Change Management
- Significant experience in deploying best practices for BPM and Process Excellence within a mid - large organisation
- Experience of preparing, delivering updates, strategies and presentations to all parts of the organisation (and to Board level)
- Substantial change management experience across multi-functional, multi-site, multi-product and multi-distribution channels