RPA Process Excellence Lead
Up to £75k plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a leading investment management company with over $400bn in assets under management with offices across the globe. They are looking for a Process Excellence Lead to join their Intelligent Automaton team.
As a member of the Intelligent Automation Delivery Team, this role will work to embed innovation across the business, working with the business to deliver process excellence and design, develop and run automated tools to maximise business benefits.
Specifically, this role will support IA Delivery Leads by providing technical expertise and guidance in engagement with the business to generate buy-in to the Intelligent Automation function.
The role can also act as Scrum Master for Delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle, to ensure automation / process optimisation solutions are delivered and maintained in line with CoE methodologies, design standards and tools.
- Works closely with the Delivery Leads to foster strong business relationships and build the Intelligent Automation team.
- Supports business customers and acts as the key technical point of contact in the assessment and validation of suitable opportunities for automation and optimisation, including updates to existing live automation solutions.
- Ensures a strong relationship between delivery teams and product owners, as well as other key stakeholders outside the team.
- Acts as required as a Scrum Master overseeing assigned delivery teams (e.g. Configuration / Process Excellence Analysts) as they perform day-to-day tasks, ensuring they live agile values and principles, and shielding them from outside distractions.
- Provides technical and process excellence support throughout the delivery lifecycle, acting as a key point of escalation, review and validation.
- Drives adoption and consistent application of CoE methodologies, design standards and tools by providing technical input to approaches and their application in process optimisation and automation delivery.
- Conducts quality control of delivery solutions and performs reviews as appropriate (e.g. code, ‘as is’ / ‘to be’ process mapping), including post-implementation reviews to assess the ongoing effectiveness / viability of live solutions.
- Produces status reports and flags issues / concerns to Delivery Leads, for escalation to the CoE / Head of IA, as required.
- Supports the Strategy & Toolkit Lead and Governance & Design Authority by providing specialist technical insight (e.g. PEX, RPA, Digital, Forms) in the definition of CoE methodologies, design standards and tools.