Scrum Master / Agile Delivery (RPA, AI, ML)
Automation / Process Optimisation / BPM
£50k - £80k + excellent benefits
Bloom is working on behalf of one of the leading wealth & asset management businesses globally who are currently going through a large scale digital transformation phase across multiple work-streams. This includes both BPM and Intelligent Automation.
Purpose of the Role
As a member of the Business Process Management Delivery Team, this role will work to progress the BPM agenda and embed innovation across the business, working with the business to deliver process excellence and design, develop and run automated tools to maximise business benefits.
Specifically, this role will support BPM Delivery Leads by providing technical expertise and guidance in engagement with the business to generate buy-in to the BPM function
The role can also act as Scrum Master (Technical Specialists) for Delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle, to ensure automation / process optimisation solutions are delivered and maintained in line with CoE methodologies, design standards and tools
- Works closely with the Delivery Leads to foster strong business relationships and build the BPM brand across the business
- Supports business customers and acts as the key technical point of contact in the assessment and validation of suitable opportunities for automation and optimisation, including updates to existing live automation solutions
- Ensures a strong relationship between delivery teams and product owners, as well as other key stakeholders outside the team
Solution design and delivery
- Acts as required as a Scrum Master overseeing assigned delivery teams (e.g. Configuration / Process Excellence Analysts) as they perform day-to-day tasks, ensuring they live agile values and principles, and shielding them from outside distractions
- Provides technical and process excellence support throughout the delivery lifecycle, acting as a key point of escalation, review and validation
- Drives adoption and consistent application of CoE methodologies, design standards and tools by providing technical input to approaches and their application in process optimisation and automation delivery
- Conducts quality control of delivery solutions and performs reviews as appropriate (e.g. code, ‘as is’ / ‘to be’ process mapping), including post-implementation reviews to assess the ongoing effectiveness / viability of live solutions
- Produces status reports and flags issues / concerns to Delivery Leads, for escalation to the CoE / Head of BPM, as required
- Supports the Strategy & Toolkit Lead and Governance & Design Authority by providing specialist technical insight (e.g. PEX, RPA, Digital, Forms) in the definition of CoE methodologies, design standards and tools
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience leading successful agile development teams with an established track record in similar capacity / industry / coverage with demonstrable experience with automation tools and methodologies (e.g. RPA, Digital, Process Excellence)
- Demonstrable experience in specialist professional and technical tools such as: Automation (RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence), Agile development / testing (Scrum, Kanban) and Operational Excellence approaches and methodologies (Lean thinking, Process excellence, System & Management Thinking), Performance Analytics, Performance Management, Service Delivery, Operational Change Management, P&L Management
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with a proven track record of influencing and motivating others at a senior level to achieve results and exceed targets. Ability to communicate complex and emotive topics to different audiences through a range of data, written and verbal methods
- Proven experience of leadership within the transformation of a business including significant personal contribution to the success of the initiative and the measurable impact on customers, employees and performance
- Significant experience in deploying best practices for Process Excellence within a mid - large organisation
- Experience of preparing, delivering updates, strategies and presentations to all parts of the organisation (up to Associate Director / Senior management level)
- Substantial change management experience across multi-functional, multi-site, multi-product and multi-distribution channels
- Proven project and programme management experience and ability to deliver results in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Proven experience of building team dynamics to deliver outcomes through a structured approach. Capable of coaching and mentoring team members to shape performance improvement outcomes while building individual and team capability
- Experience of delivering capability building and training to business stakeholders at all levels: awareness, tools & techniques, technical subject matter, leader, case studies etc.
- Excellent stakeholder and influencing skills, including communication, negotiation of deadlines and requirements, management of expectation, recommendations, quality of outputs etc.
- Demonstrable experience of working to conceptual briefs provided by an internal or external stakeholders and clients
- Relationship management experience, particularly regarding the performance of outsourcing (as a customer or provider)